We operate a full-service department and accompany our clients from the onset of transactions to their final completion. Beginning with the due diligence process, we guide clients through all the stages of their projects, supervising:
- Purchasing, planning and execution schedules, and approvals.
- Legal feasibility checks, negotiations for all agreements, proper sureties for residents and project insurance.
- Registrations of rights in the Land Registry Office, and other government and municipal institutions.
- Financing, tax, planning and construction, marketing and selling.
- Final registration of the project.
We have experience working on projects such as the:
- Construction of affordable and luxury/private residential real estate.
- Development of parks, landmarks, public recreational facilities, including hi-tech amenities.
- Development of commercial areas such as offices and hotels.
Recent experience includes:
- Construction of a private closed neighbourhood of 10 residential buildings and public facilities in the luxurious Ramat Aviv neighborhood in Tel Aviv.
- Advising on the development of the Central Park-17 project, involving 2,400 residential units in a 17-storey high-rise building with commercial, offices and public areas, the biggest project in the southern city of Be’er Sheva.
- Advising the previous and current owner of the Clock Project in the Old City of Jaffa, which is intended to become a Tel Aviv landmark, comprising preservation areas for commercial, luxury residential and hotels.
- Advising The Hebrew University of Jerusalem on the development of the Hujitec Park, a new mega hi-tech park on the university’s campus.
Why choose us?
- An innovative team of experts. Clients profit from the team’s fifty years of experience working on highly complex and high-profile real estate transactions and planning projects that are changing the landscape in Israel’s largest cities.
- Our multidisciplinary approach. Our real estate and urban renewal departments work alongside other departments to take care of all the complex financing issues related to a real estate project including the recruiting of investors. We provide cutting-edge advice on tax issues as well as on any litigation or disputes that might arise on the project.
- In-depth market knowledge and contacts. We possess a deep understanding of the complexities and intricacies of real estate bodies and the professional considerations underlying their actions. We keep ourselves fully updated on the ever-changing legislation, regulations, orders, ministerial circulars and various bylaws.
- Recognition as a market leader by independent research. APM has been ranked as one of the leading firms for real estate and urban renewal by both Chambers Global and The Legal 500.
‘After working with other firms in this practice area in the past, I have finally found a firm which is very professional, caring, understands clients’ requests and needs, is very good at negotiating with the counterparties, etc. The main thing that stands out is its professionalism: it very good at understanding and reflecting the current applicable laws and applying it into the negotiated deals.’
Client testimonial in The Legal 500, 2022 Edition
“Amit Pollak Matalon & Co offers comprehensive knowledge of the real estate space in Israel. The firm’s client roster includes real estate entrepreneurs, contractors and financial institutions involved in commercial, residential and hospitality sector projects across Israel and further afield.”
Chambers Global (2022)