(Last Updated: November, 2021)
1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of data:
- “Non-Personal Data” – non-personal and anonymized information which may be gathered or made available through your access to our Website and interaction with us, including: type of browsers; type of operating system; type of device; time and date you access the website; language preference; country-level location, etc. We use this data solely to enable the operation of the Website and to enhance our Website and the content offered therein. For the avoidance of doubt, we are not aware of the identity of the user from who we collect such data from.
- “Personal Data” – individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may, with reasonable effort, identify an individual.
For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Data connected or linked to any Personal Data shall be considered as Personal Data for as long as such connection or linkage exists.
Please note that you are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data and you can avoid from doing so and object to the processing of certain of your Personal Data.
The table below details the types of Personal Data we collect:
Type of data
Purpose of use and the lawful basis
Contact us information
If you voluntarily contact us whether through the “Contact Us” page on the Website, by sending us an email, by contacting us through applicable social media, or any other request or notification by any means of communication, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address, and any other voluntarily information you will provide us.
We will process your contact information and contact history with us, under our legitimate interest, to provide you with the information you have requested and respond to your inquiry.
We may retain our contact history and correspondence, in the event we find it applicable (e.g., in the event of a future claim, or to improve our services), subject to our legitimate interest.
If you voluntarily subscribe to our mailing list and select your field(s) of interest, you will be asked to provide us with your full name, email address, and other voluntary information such as your job title and organization. You can unsubscribe at any time through the “unsubscribe” link within the email or by contacting us directly.
We will use this information, under our legitimate interest, solely to provide you with the content you have signed up to receive, according to your chosen interests.
If you are interested in working with us, you may voluntarily send us your CV via our Website, as well as additional information such as your contact information (name, email address, and phone number).
We will obtain and process such information, under our legitimate interest, to examine your resume in the context of managing our recruiting and hiring process.
In addition, we will use such information, under our legitimate interest, to demonstrate compliance with corporate governance and legal and regulatory requirements.
Please note, in the event, you send us your CV, your provision of Personal Data in connection with recruiting is voluntary, and you determine the extent of information you provide us. We do not request or require sensitive personal information concerning religion, health, sexual orientation, or political affiliation in connection with recruiting.
If you are hired, the information may be used in connection with employment and corporate management.
Online Identifiers & Associated Data
When you access our Website, we may, either directly or indirectly (through cookies) collect your IP address, unique identifiers, cookies’ ID, as well as other information that relates to your activity through the Website, including your actions while accessing the Website.
2. How We Collect Data
The above detailed data is collected as follows:
- Provided by you voluntarily – we will collect information if and when you choose to provide us with the information, e.g., when you communicate with us, when you apply for a job or when you request to join our mailing list.
3. Sharing Data with Third Parties
We will not share your Personal Data with third parties, except as specifically mentioned herein:
- Compelled Disclosures – to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena, or governmental request, solely to the extent required;
- Third Party Service Providers – where applicable, to collect, hold or manage your Personal Data through our authorized third party service providers, as reasonable for our business purposes (e.g., hosting service, email marketing, etc.).
- Explicit Consent – if you specifically request us to provide a third party with your Personal Data.
4. Cookies Policy
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you access such a website. Cookies are very helpful and may be used for a variety of different purposes. These purposes include, among other things, allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enabling automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences, and making the interaction between you and the website quicker, easier and smoother. Cookies are also used to help customize your experience and for advertising purposes (including personalized advertising). You can find out more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
In general, several types of cookies may be used on our Website including the following:
- Essential, Functionality, Operation & Security Cookies. These cookies are essential for enabling user movement around the Website, and certain features of the platform, as applicable, to function properly, and for security purposes. This category of cookies either cannot be disabled or if disabled, certain features of the Website may not work.
- Analytical, Measurement & Performance Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how our Website is being used, for example, to assess the number of users who have viewed a certain page as well as their country of origin.
- Performance, Targeting & Advertising Cookies. These cookies may be used to build a profile of your interests and show you personalized content and advertisements.
Our service providers may use the following cookies for the purpose of tracking and analyzing your use, all as detailed below:
Analytical, Measurement & Performance
Targeting & Advertising
Analytical, Measurement & Performance, Targeting & Advertising
Analytical, Measurement & Performance, Targeting & Advertising
In addition, most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You may remove cookies by following the instructions in your device preferences. More information about your ability to disable cookies can be found here (as applicable to your browser): Google Chrome; Firefox; Internet Explorer; Safari; Edge; Opera.
5. Data retention
We retain the Personal Data we collect for as long as it remains necessary for the purposes set forth above, all under the applicable regulation, or until you will express your preference to opt-out, where applicable. We may at our sole discretion, rectify or erase information from our systems, without prior notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for such purposes.
6. User Rights
Individuals have certain rights under applicable privacy laws with regards to their Personal Data. Subject to your jurisdiction (and additional conditions), these rights may include might include:
- The right to access your Personal Data – you have the right to request a confirmation from us that we process your Personal Data, and in some cases, be provided with a copy of the Personal Data we process.
- The right of rectification – you have the right to require to update Personal Data which is not correct;
- The right to the erasure of your Personal Data – you have the right to require the erasure of certain Personal Data if specific conditions are satisfied. This right is not absolute. We may reject your request under certain circumstances, including where we must retain the data in order to comply with legal obligations or defend against legal claims, etc.;
- The right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data – you may be entitled to limit the purposes for which we process your Personal Data if specific conditions are satisfied;
- The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data – you have the right to object to the processing of certain Personal Data, in the event the basis for processing is our legitimate interests, however, we will be permitted to continue the processing if our legitimate interests override your rights, or when processing is necessary to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim or right, etc.;
- Data portability – you have the right to have your Personal Data “port” to a third-party;
- The right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority; and
- The right to withdraw your consent – when the lawful basis for the processing of your Personal Data is your consent.
If you wish to exercise any or all of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or as described below.
Subject to the applicable regulation, where we are not able to provide you with the information for which you have required, or to the extent you have required, whatever that reason might be, we will endeavor to explain the reasoning for this and inform you of your rights. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any such information. Please note that in the event you have asked us to exercise your data rights herein, we will respond to your request within the timeframes set forth under applicable regulation.
7. Security & Data Transfer
We take great care in implementing physical, technical, and administrative security measures that we believe comply with applicable regulation and industry standards to prevent your information from being accessed without the proper authorization, improperly used or disclosed, unlawfully destructed, or accidentally lost. You need to remember, however, that unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet cannot be 100% secure. As such, although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the full security of data transmitted via our website, and any transmission of your data shall be done at your own risk.
Note that, as we may use third party service providers and our Website uses third party cookies as described above, your Personal Data might be processed in other territories outside your country. We will take appropriate measures to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of data protection upon its transfer, in accordance with applicable laws. You may exercise your rights, where applicable, to receive information on such a transfer mechanism.
9. Protecting Children
10. Contact us
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at:
APM House, 18 Raoul Wallenberg St.,
Building D, 6th floor, Ramat Hachayal,
Tel Aviv, 6971915, Israel
Or: 110 Derech Hevron St.,
Beit Hanatziv, 3rd Floor,
You can also contact us via email at: email@example.com