At Amit, Pollak, Matalon & Co., we consider equal, professional, respectful, and accessible service as our highest values. In accordance with the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law, 5758-1998 and the regulations promulgated thereunder, we invested efforts and resources to make the required accessibility adjustments and modifications such that every person with disabilities will be able to receive the services provided to our clients, in an independent and equal manner.
Accessibility to Buildings Arrangements
Our offices are located at 18 Raoul Wallenberg Street, Building D, on levels 5, 6 and 7, in Tel Aviv.
- There are dedicated parking spaces for disabled persons in the parking lot on 18 Raoul Wallenberg Street (subject to parking rates).
- Access from the parking lot, through the lobby and up to our office is continuous and fully accessible (including elevators).
- There are identification and direction signs.
- Each floor houses dedicated lavatories for disabled persons (located on each floor in the corridor, adjacent to the elevator)
Accessibility of Website
Our website has an accessibility button that facilitates easy and enjoyable navigation through the website.
Information on website accessibility:
- This website meets the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility to Service Adjustments), 5733-2013.
- Accessibility adjustments were made according to Israeli standard (IS 5568) for accessibility of internet content at AA level and international document WCAG2.0.
- Tests examined the highest level of compatibility for Chrome browser.
- Compatible with commonly used web browsers and cellular phones.
Additional contact means:
There exist several means of contacting us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through the “contact us” section on our website.
- Through regular post sent to: Amit, Pollak, Matalon & Co., 18 Raoul Wallenberg Street, Tel Aviv-Yafo.
Contact for Requests and Suggestions for Improving Accessibility
If you encounter an accessibility problem or malfunction of any kind, we would like to be informed, and will use our best efforts to find a suitable solution and address the problem or malfunction as early as possible.
Contact Details of Firm’s Accessibility Coordinator
- Name of accessibility coordinator: Ms. Tanya Poliak
- Telephone: +972-3-5689000
- Email: email@example.com
Accessibility Statement updated on August 9, 2023