Benjamin Grossman, a partner at Amit, Pollak, Matalon & Co., manages the firm’s Indian Practice.
Prior to joining the firm, Benjamin had been in charge of the legal engagements in India of one of Israel’s leading defense companies.
Benjamin has 20 years of experience and expertise in respect of the Indian law and regulations as well as of Indian business practices. In addition, Benjamin has excellent networking with the legal and commercial sectors in India as well as with local Indian regulators
Over the last 20 years, Benjamin has advised on a wide array of complex transactions and activities, including, investments, establishment of joint ventures, technological collaborations and joint production ventures, procurement agreements, commercial litigation, offset transactions and tender processes.
Benjamin has vast experience in negotiations and establishing collaboration with various entities in India. Benjamin also specializes in Transfer of Technology agreements, technological collaborations and licensing, investment, tax subjects, procurement and offset transactions.
Transactions and cases advised by Benjamin:
- Representation of one of the biggest Indian IT in Investment agreements few Israeli companies
- Representing leading Indian cyber security company (public traded) in Investment and licensing agreement with Israeli company
- Advising Israeli company in respect of licensing for production in India
- Comprehensive on going advisory of a leading Israeli defense company in respect of its activities in India
- Commercial litigation in India for debt collection
- Advising Israeli government company in respect of establishment its local activities and legal presence in India
Joined the firm in 2015.