Ariel Frank is a Partner at the Amit, Pollak, Matalon & Co’s Hi-Tech and Venture Capital department.
Ariel has experience of over 22 years in the high-tech, commercial, online/gaming and corporate fields, and specializes in international mergers and acquisitions, cross-border joint ventures and complex commercial transactions. Among else, Ariel has led several strategic global outsourcing transactions, some of which were the biggest of their kind in Israel.
Ariel has varied and extensive experience in working with investors, dominating global groups, companies and entrepreneurs in all stages – from inception and early-stage startups to public companies traded in LSE, NASDAQ and AIM. Ariel has led the legal negotiation, drafting and closing of an unprecedented number of more than 100 M&A and cross-border JV transactions in the past decade, as well as dozens of investment, funding and financing transactions, with deals ranging from millions to hundreds of millions of dollars.
Ariel’s diverse experience and close involvement with his clients enables him to provide business and strategic consulting to his clients in addition to top-level legal support.
Ariel’s experience includes, among else:
- Acting as the primary outside counsel for Teddi Sagy’s global group of public and private companies in the online field, negotiating and closing more than 50 M&A and investment transactions for the group in a span of a few years only;
- Heading the legal side in creating a unique cross-border JV model for the B2C business of Playtech plc and leading the legal negotiations of all of Playtech’s transactions under this model worldwide, as well as dozens of M&A and investment transactions for Playtech;
- Representing Tidhar, Israel’s largest private construction company, in its technology acquisitions (Contech);
- Representing EDS Israel (subsequently acquired by HP) in an IT outsourcing bid won by it to operate all IT of FIBI – First International Bank of Israel, which was the biggest IT outsourcing transaction in Israel at such time;
- Representing Lumenis and ECI (separately) in outsourcing all of their global logistics, freight and shipping activities to UPS and Flying Tiger, respectively, under an innovative outsourcing model developed for these deals.
Before joining the firm, Ariel founded and headed his own boutique hi-tech law firm. Prior to that, Ariel was a Partner in Ori Rosen & Co., after working as an associate in two other leading Israeli law firms.
Joined the firm in 2017.