With increased digitalization and the continued evolution of devices, companies operating in the fast-moving global gaming landscape have witnessed tremendous changes and demand an expert with the skillset, experience and resources to drive their businesses forwards.
With a profound grasp of the issues, our Gaming department’s prominent reputation in the field owes much to the accurate, creative, fast and efficient legal guidance provided by our skilled team of lawyers, who have developed an in-depth understanding of the market and its existing technologies.
Who we represent
Operating in vibrant markets in the U.S., Europe, South America, Australia and South Africa, our Gaming team has continued to grow, reflecting the growth of this ever-changing and lucrative industry. Client benefit from a wealth of experience across gaming fields, drawing on our experience in cutting-edge transactions and thorough knowledge of the various laws and international regulation in order to advise the world’s leading companies. Our clients include:
- Operators and owners of gambling and gaming platforms.
- Companies that supply gambling and gaming products.
- Software suppliers and app developers.
- Banks and payment platforms.
What we do
Gaming clients turn to us for:
- All types of commercial agreements.
- Joint ventures and M&A transactions.
- Corporate structures and restructuring.
- Sales and offerings.
- Licensing, including global licensing.
- Intellectual property advice.
- Compliance with regulations, including advertising and gaming (such as the UK Advertising Standards Authority and the US FTC)
- Compliance with marketing platforms, including Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing, Taboola, Google Play and Apple.
- Taxation and e-payments.
- Risk management.
- Data protection and privacy, including GDPR.
Why choose us?
- We support our clients with a full-service advice. Clients benefit from our experience in cutting-edge transactions and a thorough knowledge of the various gaming laws combined with specialist advisers, who provide advice from privacy and data protection through IP and tax, which can impact gaming operators and suppliers.
- We pride ourselves on supporting your business as strategic, commercial advisers. As well as providing an integrated team to provide technical legal support, we are a firm founded on innovation and entrepreneurship and assist clients to make the right connections to reach their business goals.
For further information or to discuss your business in confidence, please reach out to our lawyers below.