Erez Haver is a partner at Amit, Pollak, Matalon & Co. and heads the firm’s Insolvency and Banking Litigation department.
Mr. Haver specializes in insolvency, liquidation, reorganization, receiverships as well as credit and debt settlements. Mr. Haver has extensive knowledge in banking law and substantial experience in complex commercial litigation.
Acting as receiver, liquidator, trustee and special administrator for numerous companies, Mr. Haver is frequently appointed by the courts, related parties or debtors to manage insolvency proceedings, and by the Israeli Bar Association as an arbitrator.
Mr. Haver’s clients range from private and public corporations, to banks, insurance companies, institutional investors, governmental entities, investors, buyout funds, and creditors.
Among the more prominent transactions recently handled by Mr. Haver:
- Liquidation of the software company, Exanet Ltd., and its management as a Going Concern until it was sold to Dell for the amount of US$ 12.5 million. Exanet’s secured creditors received 100% of their debt and other company creditors received 85% of their debt, 65 of the company’s workers were able to keep their jobs, and Dell decided to establish a first of a kind development center in Israel.
- Liquidation of the telecommunication company Crescendo and the sale of its intellectual property to F5 Networks.
A multi-million dollar creditors settlement for the large-scale construction company- Migdal Hazohar.
- Management and Liquidation of A.P.S.K Industries Ltd., a publicly traded company, and two other companies- A.P.S.K Projects and Compax International Ltd. This matter involved the completion of projects in Israel and around the world, among others in the Kongo, Turkmenistan and Burma, with over NIS tens of millions generated to satisfy creditor debts.
- Receivership of assets of Kamor Europe, which owns dozens of real estate assets in Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, worth hundreds of millions of Euros.
- Prior to joining APM & Co., Mr. Haver was a partner at the law firm of Eitan S. Erez & Co.
Joined the firm in 2009.