- Israeli public companies listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange as well as companies listed overseas in particular those on the US NASDAQ, UK’s AIM and Australia’s ASX.
- Private companies before they list in Israel or overseas as well as on capital fund raisings through debt issuances.
- Underwriters on both public and private deals.
- Funds on their formation and initial public offerings and listings on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
- Major and institutional investors in public companies and controlling shareholders.
We have a full transactional practice advising on initial public offerings; secondary offerings; and private placements covering all aspects of capital fund raising for both equity and bond issuances.
In addition, we assist companies on the business, legal and regulatory aspects and mandatory filings regarding merger and acquisition transactions, where one or both parties to the transaction is a publicly listed company.
Clients also look to our team for day-to-day support to board of directors and shareholders’ meetings primarily to advise on interested party transactions and corporate governance.
Recent experience includes:
- Representing one of Israel’s unicorns on its US$190 million IPO on Nasdaq and subsequent acquisition of a medical imaging analytics company.
- Acting for a leading real estate business on the formation of a real estate investment fund and preparation of all documents and formalities for the initial public offering of the fund on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
- Advising a listed credit group on a private placement of its shares to accredited investors and the issuance of bonds by way of a tender offer for a total value of US$157 million.
- Acting as Israeli counsel to 12PO, Europe’s first special purpose acquisition company, on its US$ 275 million listing on Euronext in Paris.
Why choose us?
Our close relationship with regulators in key markets is critical to getting the deal through. Securities transactions require careful navigation of listing rules and disclosure requirements and our dual-qualified attorneys have particular experience of working with the US Securities and Exchange Commission; the Israeli Securities Authority; the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange; the Australian Stock Exchange and the Alternative Investment Market in the UK.
As a one-stop shop for capital markets advice, listed companies benefit from both transactional experience and regulatory leadership. We combine regulatory counsel and dealmakers in the same team so we are able to handle all the filing and regulatory burdens following from your acquisition strategy as well as providing comprehensive support for any capital raising and financings to drive growth.
Our team is recognised by independent research. We are ranked as a leading firm by The Legal 500 and among the top firms for debt and equity by IFLR 1000 with Daniel Marcovici rated a highly regarded practitioner.
“[APM & Co.] advises on all aspects of equity and debt offerings, with significant experience in public and private listings, tender offers and regulatory issues.”
The Legal 500 (2022)
For further information or to discuss your business in confidence, please reach out to our lawyers below.